is the independent schools careers service from the Inspiring Futures Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation founded in 1942 to provide careers education and guidance for young people. It has a long history of helping member schools implement the highest professional standards.
The organisation is staffed by teams of regionally-based highly qualified and experienced careers guidance professionals who support members through the provision of in-school services and advice, and of course, the Futurewise scheme. Specialist departments deliver other products and services, including the Information Helpline, Publications and Expanding Horizons courses and events.
Futurewise is the flagship of ISCO services. It is a personalised careers guidance and planning service, delivered in partnership with schools. It provides support and development tools to help students make important decisions about higher education and employment.
Futurewise provides each young member with personalised guidance and support services from enrolment to their 23rd birthday.
To find out more how Futurewise can help young people, you may wish to explore the Futurewise website www.myfuturewise.org.uk
which provides an array of tools allowing a student member to build up a personal portfolio of experiences, skills, intersts, contacts and information.
As a member of the ISCO scheme, Radley benefits by having access to a wide range of services, support and information.
- As a school we have opted in to the gold package of Futurewise which includes the Morrisby Psychmetric Test, report and follow-up interviews. However, parents will have the option (and are encouraged) to choose the full Futurewise package.
- Professional support
- Two days of in-school support from the Regional Director to provide careers education and guidance expertise
- Telephone/email access to the Regional Director throughout the year
- Telephone/email access to the Information Helpline throughout the year
- Access to Members Area of ISCO website
- Searchable news and resources
- Monthly email newsletter
- Access to Our Network online, Address Builder and Noticeboard
- Resources (full members only)
- One free copy of each Careerscope guide
- Termly 'Newspages' and Careerscope magazine
- Discount on a range of publications and software
- Annual upgrades to the ISCO careers manual
- Preferential discounts on key Careerscope publications