The governing body of Radley College, known as the Council, comprises a maximum of 21 members and provides guidance on all matters relating to the running of the College. It appoints the Warden.
Full meetings of the Council take place each term and in addition there are termly meetings of the Investment Committee (which monitors the investment of endowments and the reserve fund) and the General Purposes Committee, which considers the financial business of the College and the development of the estate and buildings.
Two members of Council have particular responsibility for Common Room matters and meet Common Room once a term.
- ME Hodgson, MA, FRICS, MIRPM (Chairman)
- TO Seymour, MA
- M.JW Rushton, BA
- NJ Henderson, MA, FRCS
- DCS Smellie, MA
- Mrs DJ Pluck, FCA
- GA Kaye, BSc, FRICS
- Mrs E McKendrick, BA
- WSH Laidlaw, MA
- TM Durie, BA, ACA, FSI
- JC Bridcut, MVO, MA
- RH Warner, FCA
- Sir Charlie Mayfield, MBA
- Sir John Holmes GCVO, KBE, CMG
- RNL Huntingford, FCA (Radleian Society Representative)
- PEF Watson FRGS
- Mrs E.J Martineau
- HJR Willis, MA
- The Lord Bishop of Ely, The Rt Rev Stephen Conway
- SJB Shaw, BA, ACA (Radleian Society Representative)
- A Ashton, MA, ACIB , Secretary to the Council