The Radley College Sports Centre has some excellent facilities including a 25 metre swimming pool with adjoining 3.5 metre diving pit, fitness suite, weights room, sports hall, 5 squash courts, real tennis court and gymnasium.
- Outside facilities include an 8 lane athletics track and two full size all-weather hockey/football pitches.
- The facilities are used daily by the Radley students, but are also available to hire by local sports teams or individual users.
- The Sports Centre attracts a wide variety of people every week with activities such as water polo, sub-aqua diving, children's swimming lessons, capsize drills and pool parties all taking place every week in the pool alone.
- The sports hall is regularly used for cricket net practice, indoor football and badminton again by boys of the college and local sports clubs.
- The fitness suite and weights room are for exclusive use by Leisure Club members only, membership can be taken up by anyone over the age of 16. Leisure Club membership allows individuals use of the fitness suite, weights room and swimming pool.
During term time, the fitness suite and weights room are open to Leisure Club members from 6.15am - 1.00pm & 6.00pm - 9.00pm Mon - Fri and 8.30am - 1.00pm at weekends.
Out of term time, the fitness suite and weights room are open to Leisure Club members from 6.15am - 9.00pm weekdays & 8.30am - 5.00pm at weekends.