All successful organisations rely on the skill, dedication and energy of their staff, and Radley is no different. We want to be a great school for our boys, but we always want to be a great employer and our staff regularly tell us that we are.
Radley is a wonderful place to work. Set in a beautiful 800 acre campus, we are blessed to have fantastic facilities in a peaceful, rural location. However, most of all we are proud of our collective sense of purpose and community. We are immensely proud of the way we foster a friendly atmosphere. As such, relationships between all staff and between staff and boys are very strong. We place great emphasis on spending time with each other socially, enjoying each other’s company through whole-staff events. We are looking for people to join us who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture.
If you are interested in learning more about working at Radley College, then please contact us to arrange a conversation. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
Our Council (Governing Body) recognises the importance of recruiting and retaining the best staff to work at Radley, so we offer a fantastic range of benefits:
- Competitive salaries and holiday entitlement
- Generous pension contributions with salary exchange option
- Group life assurance scheme (pension membership required)
- Sick pay scheme
- Electric car benefit scheme through salary exchange
- Free meal(s) whilst on duty during term time (depending on work patterns)
- Free uniform (job specific)
- Reduced membership of Radley Sports Centre
- Reduced membership of 9-hole golf course
- Wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme, with access to free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Professional development and training budget
Our Gender Pay Gap Report is available here.