ISI Inspectors – Welcome to Radley!
The intention of this page is to put all of the things that you are likely to need in planning the inspection together in one place. Although this page is not password protected it is hidden from the Radley website menu structure and from search engines. We request that the information given here is use for inspection purposes only.
Key people who you are likely to want to meet:
- John Moule: Warden (Head)
- Ben Holden: Sub Warden (Deputy Head and DSL)
- Sarah Ballard: Head of HR (SCR)
- David Anderson: Estates Bursar
- Ally Horton: Health and Safety Manager (H&S, Fire, Risk Assessment)
- Alex Gilley: Lead Nurse
- Jonathan Porter: Deputy Head, Academic
- Suzie Naylor: Head of PSHE and RSE
- Roger Shaw: Deputy Head with responsibility for inspections.
Being a full boarding school, some activities continue later into the evening than is usual in other schools (notably Chapel, Social Prayers and Cocoa).
I appreciate the difficulties of fitting these into inspection days which are already long but I do think it is important that they are seen to give a proper flavour of Radley.Shape of the Day